Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the newest edition of The Biggest Loser. Yes, it's The Biggest Loser : Bryner edition. We are still in the process of getting everybody's color set and I just wanted to give the basic details to everyone. First initial weigh-in is on Sunday the 22nd. We will weigh in every week on Sunday after that and report our results. Our final weigh-in and crowning of the Biggest Loser in the Bryner family will be on June 21st (Father's Day and Trevor's Birthday....we might as well make it a threesome). We will all be donating $10 to a pot and babysitting services that will be the champion's reward and if Mom or Dad win then obviously we won't need to donate the babysitting services. I'm really excited about this because I've definitely needed something to motivate me to start working out again and I think having a little friendly competition (a.k.a. I'll kick your trash) won't hurt a bit. I've set up this blog so we can all contribute to the contest. I can set everyone up as an author so if you want to post success stories, recipes, questions, concerns, or anything else it will help motivate and entertain the other competitors. If you have any buttons or websites you want to include on this blog let me know and I can set them up. Also, if you want to send me the names of your most motivational work-out songs and I can even set up a play-list on the blog to see if it motivates others. Just let me know what you think about the blog and what things you'd like to see and we can get it started. If everyone can also send me a "before" photo from Sunday's weigh-in I'll post them on the side bar of the blog along with the reason why you want to be the Biggest Loser and what things motivate you and what things you'd like to do to get in shape. Anything will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs to Motivate


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones