Saturday, February 28, 2009

First Week Analysis

I think I did really good this week considering I was sick for most of it. I hope I keep the same motivation that I felt after I started feeling better and that it's not just because I did start to feel better and it was warm outside. Running today was a good cure for those shut-up-in-the-house-blues I've been feeling lately. I actually could have gone further but I'm deciding (thanks to advice from some avid running friends) to take things slow and not overdue it. Maybe that's why I've hated running all these years, because it really wasn't that bad today. Next week is my goal to start making really good and healthy meals for the family. We've been doing good this week but I want to try some new recipes and I'm hoping that Haleigh will jump on the healthy bandwagon with us as far as food goes. I'm hoping to get a good variety of exercising in so I don't get burned out so if it stays warm I'll be running, biking, and using my PlayStation trainer and Wii fit. Thanks for listening to my rambling.....I'm signing off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs to Motivate


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones