Sunday, February 22, 2009

Team Photo and Bio

I thought I would start off by putting team colors and names on the sidebar. Send me an email about what motivates you or what you want to accomplish and you can change this as often as you like under your team color. I picked your pictures just because it was the image that jumped out about everyone to me. I'll post the "before" photos on the side after I get them all in. I figured I'd arrange the teams by alphabetical order of first names and then I'll start arranging them in order of who had the highest percentage of weight loss each week. Go teams! Don't forget to send me your bio info and song list so I can put a rockin' play list on our blog that everyone can get motivated by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs to Motivate


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones