Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dear Dr. Pepper Sir

Dear Dr. Pepper;


It is with deepest regrets that I must send you this letter. I can no longer see you. You are definitely my type, but you're all wrong for me. You're just bad. When I don't see you for a couple days I go absolutely mad and you're all I think about. I hope as time passes by this will become easier for me. It's not you, it's me. I'm moving on and trying to get a better life. I know you're hurt now, but you'll find other women (and men I suppose)....hundreds and hundreds of them that will treat you so much better than I ever could. I hope you understand and I know I will be a better woman because I had you in my life. There's no looking back and I'm off to see my new companion.......Dr. Pepper meet Mr. Water, PhD.



2 comments:

  1. that's freakin' hilarious! thanks heidi:) i will send the same letter to mr. mountain dew....hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Songs to Motivate


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones