Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where Have All The Losers Gone?


Okay......so I'm starting to hear the crickets......REALLY!!!!!
I didn't hear from anyone on their weight loss this past week and I was the only one to report this week and the week before. Let's all try a little harder this week. Believe me I'm not trying to be bossy, but it would make it a lot more fun. I don't want to be the only one having to report weight gain every week.....blah!
Hopefully my new leaf has been turned after having stomach problems last week. I'm really trying to eat better food and not so much fast food. It gets to be really easy to run through the drive thru....even after stopping at the grocery store! What!? I have a whole load of groceries in the car and I'm still stopping at McD's? It's those Monsters vs. Aliens toys.....I've got to have them all!
Okay, so I hope I hear from more people on Sunday about their progress and it will be like a fresh start. June isn't that far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs to Motivate


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones