Monday, March 23, 2009

This Week's Top Three

I might as well name the top four people for the week because that's all I heard from.......common' people.......step on that scale and let me know!

#1- Kandi with a 1 lb. weight loss.....watch out everyone I think she's going to start really kicking our trash if we're not careful.

#2-Mom and Heidi with a 0 lb. loss ........ at least I'm consistant!!?? Argh! I really need to start trying to avoid that food!

#3-Matt with a 4 lb. gain.....he's number three because I haven't heard from anyone else.

I'm hoping the weather gets warm again because I feel the cold outside and I just want to hunker down and eat, eat, eat. Is it like that for everyone else or just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs to Motivate


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones