Saturday, March 7, 2009

Food and Exercise Diary

I've found my old Food and Exercise Diary and thought I would scan in the pages to show everyone so you can make copies if you want. I usually take them to UPS and blow them up so that it fits on a whole page and then I don't have to write in the book and I can keep using them. I think this will help my food problem if I'm seeing all the stuff that I'm stuffing and how much I'm really working off. It's a nice little book to have and it was only about $4. Maybe this will solve my food problem....we'll see. I couldn't get the second scan to work.....it's basically a daily log that you can record food, how many glasses of water you drink, and total calories.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs to Motivate


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones